Microtek Hi-End PWM PCU 2550 / 24V
₹ 13,700.00 (incl GST)
Category Solar PCU
Inverter Model 2550
Inverter Type Sinewave
Availability: In stock
Description of Microtek Hi-End PWM PCU 2550 / 24V
Microtek Hi-End PWM PCU 2550 / 24V is recommended for Residence / Commercial
Microtek Inverter is one of the leading market players in the field of inverters, inverter batteries, UPS etc., and delivers long-lasting, continuous power supply to various appliances and gadgets. They provide efficient and reliable protection to the appliances against all power problems. The innovative product design of their residential inverters delivers safe and silent AC Power backup for homes. These are one of the best ways to solve the various power outages and issues at home. The Microtek home inverter range is available in a variety of power configurations and battery combinations to meet power backup requirement for all homes. All their home inverter products go through strict quality control and come with robust after-sales support and a 2 years warranty
Microtek Hi-End PWM PCU 2550 is designed using latest technology for better performance and high reliability and is designed to utilize maximum use of Solar Energy. If there is excess of Solar Energy Generation from PV then it charges the Battery and simultaneously it supplies the Power to the Load. It is integrated with in-built 35amp smart solar management unit. The solar sinewave technology used,enhances the life of the battery and minimum effort has to be put for maintenance.
.Features of Microtek Hi-End PWM PCU 2550
- DSPIC based micro controller intelligent control design.
- Two Mode Charging,Mains Mode and Solar Mode.
- Solar Panel upto 600W-12V model
- Pure Sine Wave Output.
- Smart PWM Controlled multistage Automatic Trickle Mode Charging.
- Graphical Display and LCD Indications (Status & Fault)
- Faster and Smart Overload Sense and Short Circuit Protection.
- Auto Reset Feature.
- Mains Input Voltage Range Selection.
- PV Mode OFF/ON Selection Switch.
- Charging Voltage Switch Selection
- Enable / Disable Selector Switch for Grid Charging
- Pure Sine wave Regulated Output.
Specification of Microtek Hi-End PWM PCU 2550
|Model No||Solar PCU 2550|
|Inverter VA||2250 VA|
|DC Voltage||24 Volt|
|Maximum Panel Power support||1800 WP|
|Solar Charge Type||PWM|
|Maximum Solar Panel Current||50Amps|
|No of battery required||2 Battery|
|Battery & Panel Included||No|
|Dimensions||40.5x37x26 in CM|
|Warranty Type||Onsite Warranty all over in India|
There are no reviews yet.