Description of Microtek MPPT PCU 10070 / 120V
Microtek MPPT PCU 10070 / 120V is recommended for Residence / Commercial
Microtek Inverter is one of the leading market players in the field of inverters, inverter batteries, UPS etc., and delivers long-lasting, continuous power supply to various appliances and gadgets. They provide efficient and reliable protection to the appliances against all power problems. The innovative product design of their residential inverters delivers safe and silent AC Power backup for homes. These are one of the best ways to solve the various power outages and issues at home. The Microtek home inverter range is available in a variety of power configurations and battery combinations to meet power backup requirement for all homes. All their home inverter products go through strict quality control and come with robust after-sales support and a 2 years warranty
Microtek MPPT Based Solar PCU is designed using latest Technology for Better Performance and High Reliability. The Solar Sinewave Technology used,enhances the life of the battery and minimum effort has to be put for maintenance. In a solar Hi-End MPPT Based PCU, battery charging is very important during the day. Solar PCU controls the core and selects the charging source accordingly. Comes with a user that selects the energy-saving option to allow the user to choose the priority and save the bill.
.Features of Microtek MPPT PCU 10070
- DSP Technology Based on High Efficiency MPPT PCU
- DSP Pure Sine Wave Technology.
- Smart Multicolor LCD Display.
- Advanced MPPT Technology Ensure 30% More Energy Generation From Solar Panel.
- Advance Real Time Clock Technology Ensure Optimum Saving of Electronic Bill.
- Smart LCD Displays Total Solar Energy Generation
- Smart Logic Built in Software to Maintain Battery Gravity & Enhance Battery Life.
- Support Tubular Flat SMF Batteries
- Remote Monitoring Thru WI-FI/LAN/GPRS
Specification of Microtek MPPT PCU 10070
|Model No||Solar PCU 10070|
|Maximum Panel Power support||9250W|
|Solar Charge Type||MPPT|
|Maximum Solar Panel Current||40 Amps:(Defualt) Settable From 5 to 50 Amps For Battery|
|No of battery required||10 Battery|
|Battery & Panel Included||No|
|Dimensions||48.4×27.7×77.5 in CM|
|Warranty Type||Onsite Warranty all over in India|